The Applications are now open for the Stipendium Hungricum Scholarship from the Government of Hungary. The Hungary Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study Bachelors, Masters, One Tier Master, Non-Degree, and Ph.D. Degree Program. All the Expenses will be Funded by the Government of Hungary. Your chance to excel in your career. You can live and study in a country. IELTS is Not Compulsory
You can choose from an ever-growing number of programs taught in English, covering all higher education fields at all degrees offered at 31 Hungarian higher education institutions. All the Universities are Renowned Universities. As a Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship holder, you will be able to focus on your academic advancement, as all your tuition fees will be covered, and your traveling and accommodation costs will be supported as well.
While studying in Hungary, the students will also enjoy affordable living costs with a great benefit-cost ratio, a safe and friendly living environment. This is one of the best Scholarship offering almost 5,000 Scholarships to International Students. Don’t need to spend a Single Penny. All other Detailed information is given below.
Details About Stipendium Hungricum Scholarship
- Host Country: Hungary – Study in Hungary
- Degree: Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral, Non-Degree
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15 January 2021
Mission of the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship
The Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship program was established by the Hungarian Government to promote higher education and to attract top foreign students from all around the world who can establish personal and professional attachments to Hungary while enjoying high-quality education in the heart of Europe
Course Level and Duration of Scholarship
- Bachelor’s Scholarships: 2-4 Years
- Master’s Scholarships: 1.5-2 Years
- One-tier master: 5-6 Years
- Doctoral Scholarships: 4 Years
- Non-degree Programs: 1 Year
The financial benefits of Stipendium Scholarship 2021 are given below:
- Full Tuition Fee Covered for BS, MS, PhD
- Monthly Stipend: 43,700 HUF/Month which is enough to cover your food and other expenses.
- Full Accommodation will be provided.
- Health Insurance
- Round Airfare Tickets will also be provided to selected students.
Available Fields & Major
- Animal Husbandry Engineering
- Agricultural Environmental Management Engineering,
- Agricultural Water Management Engineering
- Food Safety and Quality Engineering
- Plant Protection,
- Rural Development Engineering
- International Economy and Business,
- Engineering Management,
- Environmental Engineering,
- Mechatronic Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Urban Systems Engineering,
- Complex Rehabilitation,
- Public Health,
- Social Work in Health Care,
- Social Work and Social Economy,
- English Studies,
- American Studies,
- Applied Mathematics,
- Environmental Sciences,
- Hydrobiology – Water Quality Management,
- Molecular Biology
- Computer Science Engineering
- European and International Business Law- LL.M.
- Classical Musical Performance
Courses/Fields of Study:
Lists of eligible study programs determined in the educational cooperation agreements in effect between Hungary and the specific Sending Partner
- Full degree programs– Visit Here
- Partial studies– Visit Here
These documents are necessary to be prepared before applying for this Hungary Government scholarship.
- Certificate of Education (High school diploma, University or College Diploma/Certificate or any equivalent; all in English (translated).
- Proof of citizenship (e.g. Passport).
- Short Resume-CV
- Medical Certificate
- Citizens, nationals, or permanent residents of the United States of America applying for the Medicine program of the University are required to submit their Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) results.
- Having an IELTS/TOEFL Language Certificate is Not Compulsory.
The last date to apply for the Stipendium Hungricum Scholarship 2021 is 15th January 2021
How to Apply:
All the Information and the official website are given. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the Hungary Government Scholarship.
المرجو عدم اظافة اي روابط مزعجدة في خانة التعليقات وشكرا